When John Cena announced his engagement with Nikki Bella, everyone lost their mind. No, not in a negative way but out of happiness. The WWE power couple has always been everyone’s favorite. Cena has an entire cult following and a lot is known about him. He is one of the finest stars given by WWE to the world. But not much is know about his fiancée. We know Nikki is two times WWE Divas champion and is engaged to John Cena. But much about her own life is unknown.
Here are the things you should know about Nikki Bella, the fiancée of John Cena!
1. The real name of Nikki Bella is Nicole Garcia-Colace. And she looks perfect with John Cena.
2. The fiancée of John Cena has 6.6 million followers on her Instagram account.
3. Nikki, during her days of struggle, used to work as a waitress at the Mondrian Hotel.
4. Nikki Bella and her twin, Brie Bella initially started their career as actors and models. She has even appeared on the NBC’s show, Meet My Folks.
5. The Bella twins even own a clothing line named BirdieBee.
6. Before being with John Cena and become his fiancée, she used to date Dolph Ziggler, another WWE wrestler.
7. Nikki Bella is older amongst the twins. Her twin sister, Brie Bella is younger by 16 minutes. They both were born on November 21, 1983.
8. The 2006 WWE Divas search had rejected the Bella twins.
9. This fiancée of John Cena is half Mexican and half Italian. Her mother, Kathy Colace is a Mexican whereas her father, Jon Garcia is an Italian.
10. Before becoming the fiancée of John Cena, she was married to her high school sweetheart for 3 years. This was revealed by her in an episode of Total Bellas.
11. Nikki and Brie co-own a Youtube channel which has over 900,000 subscribers.
12. The Bella twins wanted to be soccer players. And have even played for Scottsdale Club when in elementary school. Also, represented the Grossmont College.
13. Nikki Bella and Brie Bella participated in 2006’s International Body Doubles Twin Search.
14. She has won the WWE diva championship not once but twice. This Fiancée of John Cena holds the record for the longest reigning WWE Divas championship, 301 days.
15. Budweiser hired Nikki along with her twin Brie to be the Fifa World Cup Twins.